Mark your calendars: May 13, 2021 from 11:30am - 12:15pm CT
Judge Alan Albright, who oversees the nation's busiest patent docket right here in Waco, Texas, will sit down with McKool Smith Principal Kat Li, for a great discussion regarding his practices and procedures and all things patent litigation in WDTX.
Registration is free and all are invited.
This event is sponsored by the Austin Asian American Bar Association (AAABA). For more information about AAABA and its mission to serve the Asian-Pacific American community in Austin and the surrounding areas ...
With over 50 years of combined experience with federal court practice in the Western District, our team boasts former federal clerks and outstanding litigators with unrivaled experience in local federal litigation. Our contributors are all located in the Waco office of Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee. With an office just blocks from the Waco courthouse, we have our finger on the pulse of the emerging patent litigation practice in the Waco Division of the Western District, and we want to share that expertise with you.
- WDTX - Amended Order Assigning the Business of the Court - 12/16/22
- New WDTX Order Begins Assigning Patent Cases Filed in Waco to Judges Throughout the Western District...What Next?
- Revised Order Governing Proceedings - OGP 3.5.1
- New Order re Filing Documents Under Seal and Redacted Public Versions
- New Order Governing Proceedings - Patent Cases - OGP Version 3.5
- Live Audio Feed for Jury Trial - Profectus Technology LLC v Google LLC
- 2nd Amended Standing Order Re Motions for Inter-District Transfer
- New Standing Order Re Joint/Unopposed Requests
- New Order Governing Proceedings - Patent Cases - Version 3.4
- Judge Albright's New Standing Orders