In light of COVID, exhibits will not be handed to the jury during trial; all exhibits must be submitted electronically.
For the upcoming VLSI v. Intel trial, Judge Albright has entered a Notice regarding the Jury Evidence Recording System (JERS) requirements for submitting exhibits including:
- Time Frame
- Permissible File Types
- File Size Limits
- File Naming Convention
- Exhibit Identification
Here is the full Notice:
With over 50 years of combined experience with federal court practice in the Western District, our team boasts former federal clerks and outstanding litigators with unrivaled experience in local federal litigation. Our contributors are all located in the Waco office of Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee. With an office just blocks from the Waco courthouse, we have our finger on the pulse of the emerging patent litigation practice in the Waco Division of the Western District, and we want to share that expertise with you.
- WDTX - Amended Order Assigning the Business of the Court - 12/16/22
- New WDTX Order Begins Assigning Patent Cases Filed in Waco to Judges Throughout the Western District...What Next?
- Revised Order Governing Proceedings - OGP 3.5.1
- New Order re Filing Documents Under Seal and Redacted Public Versions
- New Order Governing Proceedings - Patent Cases - OGP Version 3.5
- Live Audio Feed for Jury Trial - Profectus Technology LLC v Google LLC
- 2nd Amended Standing Order Re Motions for Inter-District Transfer
- New Standing Order Re Joint/Unopposed Requests
- New Order Governing Proceedings - Patent Cases - Version 3.4
- Judge Albright's New Standing Orders