Naman Howell attorneys are involved in helping their local communities. We are committed to enhancing the well-being and success of the citizens in the communities we serve by providing our time, knowledge, and services to those who need it the most.
Our founders Wilford W. Naman and Hilton E. Howell considered public service a crucial component to building an equitable society, and our firm continues to hold strongly to that philosophy today.
Our legal professionals contribute to many organizations including:
- Junior League of Austin
- American Gateways
- Greater Austin Crime Commission
- Baylor Law School Veterans Clinic
- La Puerta Waco
- Tarrant County Women’s Clinic
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- Waco Symphony Association
- Texas Law Mentoring Program
- McLennan County Dispute Resolution Center Board
- Waco Foundation
We are also a proud employer of veterans and actively engaged in supporting veteran causes. Each year, we are proud to engage with the Baylor Law School Veterans Clinic, which provides legal assistance to veterans and their families.