Paralegal - Litigation Defense - San Antonio
Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC is a Texas based law firm that has achieved over a century of sustained success with six offices across the state.
We are seeking a full-time Litigation Defense Paralegal to join our San Antonio office.
We offer competitive pay rates with outstanding benefits, including exemplary medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, and profit sharing/401(k) after one year of service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Client communication and case updates
· Management of overall case volume
· Database management of high volume documents
· Scheduling depositions
· Occasional investigation and inspections
· Preparing client documents and files for trial, hearings, depositions & mediations
· Conducting background and social media searches
· A minimum of three years of litigation paralegal experience
· Highly organized self-starter who is capable of anticipating attorneys' needs
· Knowledge of MS Office suite
· Attention to detail and quality
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Dependable with strong work ethic and professional demeanor