The attorneys at Naman Howell are relied upon by major corporations, commercial banks, infrastructure funds, developers and investors, government bodies and multilaterals for our innovative approach, and extensive experience when it comes to their infrastructure needs.
We have worked on many leading infrastructure projects and understand competing priorities within fast moving and complex projects containing stringent deadlines. We are able to help our clients with matters such as risk diligence, permitting, real estate, environmental, regulatory, procurement, debt and capital markets, corporate tax and tax-exempt analysis, preliminary development agreements (PDAs) and operation and maintenance and interface matters.
Some of the our areas of work include:
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Banking and finance, including finance and security documents
- Capital markets
- Construction and engineering, including operation contracts
- Hospitality and tourism
- Litigation and disputes
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and privatizations
- Real estate
- Regulatory approvals
- Retail and consumer markets
- Sourcing and technology