We Can Protect Your Rights. Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee attorneys have defended clients in lawsuits around the state filed by people in:
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Falling merchandise
- Physical and sexual assaults
- Wrongful detention
- Illegal arrests
- Dram shop
- Liquor liability
- And other incidents on their premises
From working with insurance carriers, adjusters, and third-party administrators, to self-insured property owners, property management companies, and small businesses our experienced attorneys are ready and able to assess the facts, evaluate potential exposure, and defenses, and protect your business.
Where Do Premises Liability Accidents Cases Occur?
We are experienced at handling cases involving many types of premises, including:
- Office buildings
- Apartments and condominiums
- Hotels, motels, and other hospitality venues
- Retail centers, stores, and shopping malls
- Restaurants and fast food establishments
- Grocery stores, convenience stores, and gas stations
- Bars, lounges, and music venues.
- Managed parking lots and parking garages
- Construction sites
- Commercial premises
Skill & Experience
Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC's proactive approach to risk management and risk avoidance benefits our clients by working alongside in-house counsel, general counsel, and risk management to develop and revise policies and procedures geared to avoiding litigation and creating a more defensible case if litigation results.
- Of Counsel
- Of Counsel