Attorneys at Naman Howell can assist both individuals and companies in a variety of industries as it relates to either acquiring or selling businesses. These transactions include sales of assets, sales of stock or other equity positions, mergers, consolidations, and tax-free reorganizations. Our attorneys will take the time to fully understand a client's needs and utilize a team of attorneys when necessary with the applicable specialties to advise them through the entire process.
Because we are a full-service law firm, we are capable of understanding and assessing all aspects of a business acquisition or disposition, as well as the underlying business. This enables us to advise our clients how best to structure a transaction, minimize risks, and achieve results.
Our skilled attorneys can assist clients in:
- Conducting due diligence investigations
- Negotiating the transaction & documentation
- Planning for taxable & tax-free mergers & acquisitions
- Preparing documentation
- Post-merger integration
- Environmental concerns
- ERISA compliance
- Labor & employment matters
- Patent, trademark, copyright & other intellectual property rights
- Real estate
- Securities law compliance