When forming a business there are a number of considerations that must be made. The Texas attorneys at Naman Howell can help guide clients through the entity formation process to ensure they have the structure that not only best suits their particular needs, but also best protects their interests.
Clients must take into consideration a number of different aspects when forming a business such as:
- What type of entity should the company be?
- Exactly how will the company be capitalized?
- Will this capitalization require loans from lenders?
- If the company is already established how can it raise more capital?
- What does the succession plan for the company look like?
As our attorneys walk clients through the process many services can be performed including:
- Formation of Cooperatives, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), Non-profit organizations (NPOs), Partnerships, S-Corporations, Sole Proprietorships, and Subsidiaries
- Business Filings
- Capital Distribution Structures
- Counseling and Advice
- Drafting and Review of Documents
- Franchise and Franchisee Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Succession Planning and Exit Strategies
- Tax Planning
Whether forming a new business entirely or just needing some assistance with your existing entity we are hear to help.