Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights
The firm’s bankruptcy section assists creditors, debtors, creditor’s
committees, trustees, lenders, purchasers and parties to litigation in
dealing with problems encountered in bankruptcy cases, as well as out-of-court
workouts. The firm’s attorneys practice before bankruptcy courts
across the state of Texas on a regular basis.
A few of the services which the firm can provide include:
- Assisting secured creditors in seeking relief from the automatic stay or
litigating treatment under plans of reorganization;
- Representing secured creditors in cash collateral issues and realizing
all recovery possible from their secured position;
- Representing lessors in bankruptcy;
- Representing businesses seeking to reorganize their debts under Chapter
11 or individuals seeking to reorganize their personal debts under Chapter 13;
- Representing debtors in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases;
- Dealing with IRS and state tax liabilities in bankruptcy court;
- Pursuing and defending bankruptcy litigation, including suits to recover
preferences or fraudulent conveyances, objections to discharge or dischargeability
and actions regarding enforcement and validity of liens; and
- Helping purchasers acquire assets from bankruptcy estates.
To get in touch with our Texas firm,
fill out our online form.