Sunejiro (“Sune”) Agbuke practices civil litigation and family
law. Prior to joining Naman Howell, Sune practiced family law, criminal
law, Title IX law, and represented students in university disciplinary
While at Baylor Law, Sune competed in mock trial and was awarded the Fraley
& Fraley Mock Trial Award.
Sune competed on the Baylor women’s basketball team from 2011-2015.
She was on the 2012 National Championship team and won 4 Big 12 Conference
Regular Season Championships and 4 Big 12 Conference Tournament Championships.
Sune was a 2015 NCAA Woman of the Year Award Top 30 Honoree and the recipient
of Baylor University’s John Westbrook Award for Courage and Perseverance.
Areas of Practice
Baylor University School of Law
B.A. – Philosophy, 2014
State Bar of Texas, 2017
Western District of Texas, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Waco-McLennan County Bar Association
- Member and Board of Director, McLennan County Young Lawyer’s Association
- Member, Baylor Law School Alumni Association
- Member, Texas Bar Foundation
- LeadershipSBOT, Class of 2018-19
- LeadershipWaco, Class of 2020-21