Kimberly Stoner is a Member in the Fort Worth office of Naman Howell. Her
practice focuses on contested and uncontested family law matters, including,
high asset divorces, collaborative law, custody disputes, child support,
adoptions, QDROs, and mediation/arbitration. Additionally, her practice
includes guardianship, probate, estate planning, and general litigation.
She is also a family law mediator.
Kimberly graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts
in Journalism and obtained her law degree from Loyola College of Law New
Orleans. In her spare time, she enjoys going to OU football games, spending
time with her family, and hanging with her dogs, Boomer and Sooner.
Areas of Practice:
Loyola College of Law New Orleans, J.D.
University of Oklahoma, B.A. in Journalism and Electronic Media
State Bar of Texas, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Texas A&M University, School of Law – Adjunct Professor, 2021
Honors and Awards:
Fort Worth Magazine, Top Attorney, 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019
360 Magazine, Top Attorney, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Ethics Bingo, Tarrant County Bar Association, Brown Bag Seminar Series, 2022
- Ethics Bingo, Tarrant County Bar Association, Bench Bar Conference, 2022
- Discovery Legislative Update, Fort Worth Paralegal Association, 2021
- Medical Legal Partnerships, Fort Worth Paralegal Association, 2021
- Negotiation Styles, Fort Worth Paralegal Association, 2020
- Financial Traps in Divorce and the Benefits of Collaborative Law, Thrivent
- The Bernie Christian Real Estate Show, Guest Speaker, 660 AM Radio, 2015